Saturday, October 3, 2009

More Letters

Q4OC is stitching mismatched alphabets for Binky South Dakota. My goal is to stitch all 26 letters. I had already mailed the first 12 in July so I had 14 left. The next six are pictured below:

Letter A: Birthday ABC - Cross Stitch Crazy #128
Letter D: Mice Alphabet - Quick & Easy Cross Stitch #130 (I changed the color of the "D" on this one. It was originally pink and yellow.)

Letter E: Alien ABC - The World of Cross Stitching #120 (The alien went with the letter F, but since I already had an "F", I changed the "F" to an "E".)
Letter G: Birthday ABC - The World of Cross Stitching #136 (The balloons were originally yellow and purple.)

Letter K: Dolphins - Quick & Easy Cross Stitch #139

Letter V: Buzzzzy Bee ABC - Cross Stitch Crazy #129

I've been stitching these at a rate of three every two days and now I have eight left so I should make my goal of all 26 by November 1.