Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday

I had another group physical therapy appointment this morning. More machines and chair rolling. For some reason, I was really tired when I got home, so I took a nap. David woke me to tell me he was going to an electronics store and would bring home lunch, so I got up and read email. But, I was falling asleep in front of the computer so as soon as I finished lunch, I took another nap. I woke up just in time to get ready to go to the Angels game.

Bob picked me up since David was already at the stadium and we watched another good game. Unfortunately, the playoff games are longer than the regular season games (there are longer between inning breaks) and I couldn't stretch out my knee because there were people in the seats in front of me, so I was in quite a bit of pain by the end. I took my stitching again and I did stitch some before the game.

Angels - 2; Red Sox - 0

No comments: