Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This 'n that

I had a doctor's appointment this morning for a recheck on my blood pressure since he'd changed my medication last month. It was better than it's been for some time. He also went over the results of the tests I'd had in December. Some of the results could have been better and some were good. They'll retest in March.

Janice and Chad have a new car. Chad bought himself a black 2010 Toyota Corolla Sport. Now they both have Toyota Corolla Sports, but Janice's is four years old (and gray) and she said there have been some changes that make Chad's car roomier inside.

David now has Windows reinstalled and is working on the printer. The good news is that it looks like all my files and pictures are still intact. He's says it will be another couple of days before I can have the computer back, though.

I am stitching, but I'm not making a lot of progress. I'm stitching a sampler style block for a cancer quilt using 28-count Lugana. Even using my light and magnifier, I'm having to do quite a bit of frogging, so it feels like I'm taking two steps forward and one step back every session.

No comments: