Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm ready for bed, grandma

Janice called at 8:00 this morning to tell us that Kyleigh was better, but that now Chad was sick. She said having a sick husband was definitely worse than having a sick baby.

I offered to cook breakfast again this morning, but David decided he wanted a burger and fries. I don't do burgers and fries at 9:00 in the morning so we went to one of our favorite "hole in the wall" restaurants where he had his cheeseburger and fries and I had bacon and eggs.

After breakfast, David dropped me off at the house and went to several garage sales. He came home with a bucket of Duplo blocks for Kyleigh, a label maker (better than the one I have) and two flash drives.

These pictures were taken on December 27, 2009 when Kyleigh spent the night with us Grandpa was trying to teach her that moving the mouse actually does something on the screen. He doesn't think she quite gets it yet, though.

Kyleigh wasn't eating dinner quite fast enough to please grandpa, plus she was more interested in the mashed potatoes and gravy than the meatloaf so he decided to help.

After her bath, I put Kyleigh in her pajamas and left my bedroom to take care of the wet towel. This is what I came back to. She was quite pleased with herself.

No comments: