Sunday, January 3, 2010

Current WIPs

It's been suggested/requested that I post my current WIPs in a Yahoo Group Album and since I was going to take pictures of them anyway, I decided to post them here, too. The fabric colors aren't the best, but you get the idea.

The first (I Love Cats) and most active is a long time UFO that became a WIP in October, 2009.

This is Spencer-Cat that I'm stitching for Benevolent Piecemakers.

Tropical Paradise is a Mill Hill Kit that I started this past summer.

Margaret Sherry's 12 Days of Christmas was started in December.

A Year of Events was started in October.

My last WIP will be finished later this afternoon and I don't have a picture of it as of 1/1/10 so I'm not including it here.
I also have a large number of UFOs, but I'm not including them either since I don't have any plans to work on them until the first UFO is completed.

No comments: