Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We had a quiet evening last night. David went out and got pizza and we watched the final Survivor episodes that we'd tivo'd but never watched. At midnight, we watched the ball drop, listened to the Disneyland fireworks and received our annual midnight phone call from our friend Dunstan.

I did quite a bit of stitching and even had a finish. I've started a new blog (http://www.cathy-mystitchingjournal.blogspot.com)and posted that finish as well as the rest of my December finishes there.

Janice called about 11:00 to tell us that Kyleigh had started vomiting again. She had had a cold and cough and then started vomiting on Wednesday, but had seemed to be almost back to her normal self until this episode. We're really hoping this is just a stomach virus and not H1N1.

Update: Janice has called a couple of times today and Kyleigh is doing much better. They had to go get some apple juice in boxes because she was refusing the pedialyte and the pedialyte mixed with apple juice. When Janice tried to give her just apple juice in a sippy cup, she refused that, too since she didn't recognize it as anything different from what she'd been offered earlier.

I slept in this morning and then actually cooked breakfast which hasn't happened in quite some time. I even did the dishes! I taped the Rose Parade, but haven't watched it yet. I also did laundry and caught up on blog reading and email.

I have stitched today also. I'm working on a project called Angel of Hope for WOCS.

No comments: