Monday, November 2, 2009

TtGiD

Janice drove to church this weekend since it's just a couple of blocks from the condo, but she said she knew why the doctor didn't want her driving. When David picked me up, Kyleigh climbed into the car like she usually does, but this time she sat in the front passenger seat and immediately tried to put the seat belt on.

Fellowship Crossings has started a SAL to help people get stitching done on one or more of their UFOs (Unfinished Objects). The last weekend of each month is a "Git 'er Done" weekend and this was the first one. For my project I chose a UFO from the mid 1990's called "I Love Cats".

Before:

After:
I finished the cat and heart on the far right, the gray cat with the pink bow, the rust colored cat in the C and did some more of the C, and started a second rust colored cat and a gold cat. I really hated to put it down, but I've got a lot of other things that need to be done also. I have decided to work on this next weekend instead of waiting until the end of November.