Saturday, December 13, 2008

Busy Saturday

This morning I went to the church to help set up for the Giving Tree work party. We unloaded the presents that were brought to the church last weekend and set up stations for the various processes that needed to take place. We also distributed the gifts among the familes.

Janice and Kyleigh came by to deliver some cookies and pitched in to help distribute the presents--Kyleigh mostly just got carried along with the gifts. We let her crawl around the floor--she has the most interesting crawl; it's almost like she crawls with a limp--for a little while and she "tested" a couple of the wooden toys that had been donated.

After we finished, we went to Carters looking for some new shoes since she's outgrown her others. Carters didn't have any shoes, but I did manage to buy a jacket, two pant sets and a dress in the next size and got 20% off. Next we went to Babies R Us where we did find some shoes and bought her a pair to wear now and a pair to wear later. Then I came home and took a nap!

Stitching: I'm working on two pieces right now. During the afternoon, I stitched on a lizard square for WOCS and in the evening I stitched on another sunbonnet baby (Friday - Buy more stash) on a wall hanging. Below is a picture of the wall hanging before I started on Friday.

No comments: