Stitches, that is. Seaside Victorian has been set aside for now, but I managed to add about 1700 stitches this week. (The colors in last week's photo were more accurate.) You'll probably notice that the first two columns are one row too long. I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm going to leave it for now. It's close emough to the colors in the next row that I'm planning to skip that row to get back on track.
Because I'm enjoying this so much, but have other obligations that need attention, I've decided to try a rotation. I'm stitching on Seaside Victorian every other week and in the other weeks will be stitching on various squares for WOCS, Binky SD and Q4OC. plus an exchange project for Shared_Crosses and a finishing up a project I started a couple of weeks ago. Lots of stitching in my future.