Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Current Project

One of the ladies in my Yahoo Group, Shared_Crosses is stitching a HAED called Seaside Victorian by Dennis Lewan and I fell in love with it almost immediately.  She started in the bottom left and I started in the top right so we're working in opposite directions.  Below is the picture of what it's supposed to look like.  I'm seriously considering removing the ship, but I have a long way to go before I make that decision.


Below is my start.  I've only been stitching on it for a week and this is approximately 3/4 of 1/4 of the first page.  I'm using a light blue 25-count Lugana, one over one and I'm really enjoying it. I'm planning to continue with it through the weekend, then I need to work on some other projects.


I do have another HAED in process.  I started Faery Tales several months ago, but haven't quite completed the first page.  I'm stitching it on 18-count Aida, one over one and I don't really like the coverage so I'm thinking I might restart it using 25-count Lugana.  I've surprised myself in that the 25-count is easier than I thought it would be.

No comments: