Thursday, August 13, 2009

Really Busy Day

The car got a workout today. David took me to work in the motorhome, because it's Thursday and we have to move it off the street on Thursday mornings. I spent most of the morning in a meeting. Then he picked me up in the car at 11:45 and we went to the Pasta Connection for lunch. It was the first time we'd been there in several years and it was a fairly good meal -- the bread was really good.

I had to take a class on knee replacement surgery this afternoon and David went with me. The class was very interesting and among other things, I learned that I need to cancel my dentist appointment next week. The class was supposed to go from 1:00 to 3:00 so I figured I'd be back a little late for my 3:00 meeting. Unfortunately, the class went til almost 3:30 so I was a lot late to the meeting.

David picked me up at 5:00 and took me to my Social Ministries Board Meeting at the church while he met Janice, Chad and Kyleigh for dinner. We finally got home about 8:00.

No comments: