Monday, August 10, 2009

Little Miss Happy

This is another of the free Mr. Men/Little Miss charts. This is Little Miss Happy and this time I made her into a card, because I felt she was just a little too small for a square.
Today was a really rough day at work. They did a network upgrade and installed new hardware over the weekend and the financial system wasn't working this morning, plus it seemed like every other person had a major problem. I had to leave at 2:30 for a doctor's appointment and by that time, I knew my blood pressure wasn't going to be good.

The appointment was to verify that I was healthy enough for my knee surgery later this month. The internist did an EKG and reviewed my medications, suggesting a minor change to my insulin. The good news is that even though my blood pressure was high, I can have the surgery.

No comments: