Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pooh! is finished

This is the little Pooh! ornament I've been working on for the past ouple of days. He's a Disney Kit stitched on 18-count Aida. He does have a couple of unintentional customizations! He's the first of the "bucket projects" for this month's goals, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with him yet.
I also started the Cats theme square for the Q4OC Challenge. It's two cats playing with a ball of yarn on a scratching post.

I ended up babysitting Kyleigh this evening so her mom and dad could meet up with a coworker for a couple of hours. I went over to their place so that she could go to bed at her normal time, but I did get to feed her a bottle and play some first.



Stitching: Pooh! (finished); Playful Cats
Reading: Murder on K Street

No comments: