I stitched the card to go with Marley's card last night. I started at the top and aligned it without taking into account the stem of the top note and it also turned out smaller than I anticipated, so I added the border. Because this was a card and not a quilt square, I went ahead and used the light effects. I found the red card loose in my stash of card stock this morning--I have no idea what it was supposed to be used for.
I restarted a bouquet of flowers for another card yesterday at lunch. I'm enjoying stitching it, but I discovered they gave me the wrong green. I was too far along to rip it out though.
Janice called last night and she's trying to train Kyleigh to fall asleep on her own and she was trying to ignore the screaming. It took about 20 minutes for her to fall asleep, but Janice didn't give in. Saturday is picture day!