Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kyleigh's Baptism

Kyleigh was baptized this morning and she behaved herself really well, both during the baptism itself and during the rest of the service. Her other grandmother and I shared holding her and for the first time she showed exceptional interest in the bible--of course, I think she just wanted to get it in her mouth. (The pictures are a little blurry because I brightened them; they were originally too dark because of the distance.)






After the service, Chad's family, myself and some friends went to Janice's for a party. Our pastor and his wife and kids also dropped by. There was a lot of great food and good conversation and Kyleigh spent most of the time in various people's arms. She did manage to fall asleep on my lap and slept for about an hour while the rest of us ate lunch.


No comments: