Thursday, August 28, 2008

Babysitting and a card finish

Since tomorrow is Janice's birthday and we're scheduled to go to the Angels game, Chad took her to the Melting Pot for dinner tonight and I got to babysit.

Kyleigh and I had a good time even though Janice warned me that she was tired when they arrived about 5:45. At about 7:15 I started to get her ready for bed, but I mistakenly removed her onesie before I changed her diaper and she started to cry when I put on the clean diaper. I figured she was informing me that she needed a bath, so I gave her one in the kitchen sink using plain water. After that I gave her a bottle and she fell asleep for about 20 minutes, so she was happy and wide awake when her parents came to take her home.

Since Janice won't have a chance to read this before her birthday, I can show the card I stitched for her.
This is the free kit from the October issue of Cross Stitch Crazy (#116), designed by Margaret Sherry. It came with the card and envelope as well.

No comments: