Friday, July 17, 2009

A couple of finishes!

I've temporarily put Boo Club aside, because it looks like I'm not going to have enough room for the final block so I'm not giving it the attention it deserves. I'll pick it up again soon I hope.

I picked up several Mill Hill food type magnet kits back in June so I decided to stitch one of them. This, of course, is popcorn and it's now sitting on my refrigerator.
The day I finished this, I received Issue 67 of Cross Stitch Card Shop in the mail. Since I was too lazy to kit up something new, I decided to stitch the cover kit, Summer Poppies Card.


I think the kit was packed wrong because I had three hanks of red and only two of orange and I needed the opposite, but I managed to find a comparable substitute. I made it into the card and set it aside for now. I'm not sure of it's destination at the moment.

No comments: