Monday, January 6, 2014

My Birthday

Today was my birthday and we went to dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Fullerton. I discovered that they have a senior menu (they're not picky about your age) with a smaller portion of spaghetti and a lower price. Janice commented that it was the perfect size for me since I ate it all for a change.

When I picked Kyleigh up from school, she told me she had wrapped up some toys for my birthday because mama hadn't been able to get me anything and she wanted me to be able to unwrap something. According to Janice, she picked out the wrapping paper and bows and did all the wrapping herself. Here is a picture of what she gave me:


They were in two packages and there is one toy missing from the picture because Kyleigh asked if she could have it.


No comments: