Monday, December 3, 2012

Exchange Received

I'm participating in a Christmas Exchange with the Yahoo Group, Shared_Crosses.  David mailed my exchange to ?????? this morning and I received my exchange from Karin this afternoon.  She really spoiled me.  There's a dish cloth and kleenex holder in Christmas colors, two skeins of DMC floss , a booklet titled Gentle Thoughts Book 1 (I've already found several items I'd like to stitch from it.  The book is The Quiet Little Woman which I'll definitely be reading soon. 


This is the Christmas Tuffet from The World of Cross Stitching #183.  I know the magazine because I have it and was planning to stitch one for myself, but now I don't have to.  I really like the button she used.


Last, but not least is this pinkeep of a red Angel that Karin stitched earlier this year and I remember admiring it when she posted the finish.

Thank you, Karin.  You did a great job of choosing items for me.

No comments: