Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my 62nd birthday.  Janice, Kyleigh and I celebrated on Tuesday by going to Chili's since they weren't going to be available today.  I love their Ribeye and loaded baked potatoes.  Kyleigh told them it was my birthday so they sang and gave me a free chocolate shake.

David and I planned on going to Famous Dave's tonight since we had a $25 gift certificate.  On our way we called Janice and she and Kyleigh were able to join us after all.

I'm participating in two birthday floss exchanges where you send/receive and card and two skeins of floss.  One of the ladies from the Shared_Crosses Yahoo Group stitched this card.

Since I love cupcakes and pink is one of my favorite colors, I love this card.  I had commented on her post about it, but never thought it would be coming to me.  Thank you, Lynette and also to all of the ladies who sent cards and floss.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I am way behind in blog reading as you can see! Thanks for showing a picture of the card on your blog. I don't think I've appeared on a blog before!!
Hugs,

Lynette