Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back to Work

Janice went back to work today for the first time in almost three months. She wasn't looking forward to it, but she has a neighbor watching Kyleigh and Kyleigh was in a good mood when she dropped her off. Janice sent me this picture this afternoon. It was taken with her phone this morning while Daddy was playing with her.



This evening, I cut out the main portion of Kyleigh's John Deere dress. I still have to cut out the panties, contrast and hat. Since I'm using the next smallest size and there are five sizes, I'm marking the fabric before cutting so I can reuse the pattern for a larger size later, which means it's taking longer.

I also did some stitching on the cat in the flowers. I'm almost 1/2 done. It's working up quickly and is turning into a fun stitch.

No comments: