Saturday, January 1, 2011

January Stitching Plans

Today is the beginning of a brand new year and I'm looking forward to seeing what it brings. I don't do resolutions, but I have a lot of things planned for this year and I hope to accomplish at least some of them.

On the stitching front, I'm unofficially participating in the Flippin Crazy Challenge where you commit to finishing 15 WIPs/UFOs. I currently have 73 from which to choose, but so far I'm only committing to three specific ones. I'd also like to complete a bunch of Christmas Ornaments this year as well as start several new projects including more stitching for charity. I also plan to stitch mostly from my stash.

One of the ladies in our Shared_Crosses yahoo group plans her stitching for a whole year in advance down to what she's planning to stitch on what day. Me, I can't get that detailed, but I do have a plan for January. I'm planning to stitch the following in the order listed:

For Q4OC
Alphabet Kitties - Letter V

For Binky, South Dakota
Spring Chicks - Chick 7
January Teacup
Teddy Bear Alphabet - Letter A
Teddy Bear Alphabet - Letter U

UFO Finish
I (heart) Cats

Start and Finish
Christmas Smiley Ornament
6 Geese-a-laying

Start
Cat Rules for People

Most of these are small, so even though it seems like a lot, I think it's doable.

In closing, I'd like to wish everyone reading this a healthy happy and prosperous New Year!

No comments: